Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hurt By Someone You Love Quotes & Sayings



Hurt By Someone You Love Quotes & Sayings


"Its not love that hurts. What hurts is being hurt by someone you love."


"You treat me like shit for no reason, yet I'm still in love with you. Stop breaking my heart. I just want to love you."

"It still hurts that you're doing completely okay, without me."


"Trying to forget being hurt by someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."


"Being hurt by someone sucks, but being hurt by someone you love is just the worst."


"I love being hurt by someone you know why? In every pain i feel, i know that i'm moving up toward to my special one..."


"I still can't forgive you for hurting me but lets move on"


"Being hurt by someone you love is the worst feeling ever!"


"Being hurt by someone you love doesn't mean you have to stop loving, its one way for you to learn not to give up and keep loving."


"Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt by someone you trust."

"Less chances of being hurt by someone who loves you than the one you love. However if you don't love them you won't be happy..."

"Don't you hate being disappointed by someone you love? I mean, really, I don't want to want to hurt you."

"Being hurt by someone you love everyday hurts less than you both breaking up and being apart from each other. I'd rather be hurt everyday."
http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/about/Being_Hurt_By_Someone_You_Love/Hurt By Someone You Love Quotes & Sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment